- Restroom mirrors removes glasses.
- Boxes under the Heliport stairs return Frank to his original brown clothes.
- Frank becomes Shirtless with Blue Boxers and Barefoot when:
- Change to barefoot in the lake in Leisure Park.
|Achievement outfits can be unlocked by performing an achievement. You MUST first beat the game with these achievements unlocked in order to get the outfit. All of these outfits are in brown paper bags in the Security Room around the air duct. These outfits do not count toward the Sharp Dresser or Clothes Horse Achievements.|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Ammo Belt||Perfect Gunner|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Arthur's Boxers||7 Day Survivor|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Hockey Mask||PP Collector|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Mall Employee Uniform||Transmissionary|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Mega Man Boots||Unbreakable|
|Mega Man Torso||Punisher|
|Pro Wrestling Boots||Item Smasher|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Wrestling Shorts||Karate Champ|
|Special Forces Boots||Legendary Soldier|
|[[Image:|50px]]||Special Forces Uniform||Hella Copter|
|[[Image:|50px]]||White Hat||Census Taker|
There are several downloadable outfits on Xbox Live Marketplace. These outfits are FREE to download. Download each key then use the keys on the blue lockers in four places:
- The Security Room, where the main survivors usually stand.
- The two rooms on the left where survivors are kept.
- The three lockers to under the stairs to the helipad.
|Accountant outfit ||Outfit|
|Burgundy Wine Outfit||Outfit|
|Cold Hearted Snake Outfit||Outfit|
|Man in Black Outfit||Outfit|
|Miami Nights Outfit||Outfit|
|Pink Paparazzi Outfit||Outfit|
|Pure White Outfit||Outfit|
|Round Shades Outfit||Glasses|
- Frank doesn't need to wear the security room outfits to be awarded the Clothes Horse achievement.
- ↑ a b c d Dead Rising: Clothing Guide, Gamefaqs.com, August 2006.
- ↑ Gamefaqs.com incorrectly states that the restroom mirrors remove masks. This mirror did not remove the Bear Mask, nor the Black Baseball Cap. The mirror does remove glasses though.
- ↑ Clothes, Cheathappens.com.
- ↑ a b Gamefaqs.com list this skirt as Grey
- ↑ a b Cheathappens.com lists these socks as "Orange and White Sports Shoes", Clothes, Cheathappens.com.
- ↑ Gamefaqs.com lists this outfit as "Black Slacks, Shirt with Red Tie"
- ↑ a b c d Gamefaqs.com correctly lists these socks as "purple", Cheathappens.com lists these socks incorrectly as "black". Clothes, Cheathappens.com.
- ↑ Gamefaqs.com list this outfit as a " Brown Suede/Fur Suit"
- ↑ Cheathappens incorrectly lists this outfit as a "White Sundress"
- ↑ Gamefaqs.com lists this as "Black Sports Outfit #34", Cheathappens calls it a "Peaceful Bomber"
- ↑ a b Gamefaqs.com lists this outfit as "Black Shirt with Picture, Shorts with Pinstripes"
- ↑ Does not count towards Clothes Horse achievement. Dead Rising: Clothing Guide, Gamefaqs.com, August 2006.
- ↑ a b c d e Unofficial store number, see North Plaza Store Map.
- ↑ When Frank dies in infinity mode
- ↑ a b c This outfits name is a estimated guess, as three of the outfits have no picture available, and the title of the outfit is vague enough to not give enough information to determine which title is attached to which outfit.
- ↑ a b Xbox LIVE Marketplace Dead Rising, marketplace.xbox.com, 2007.
- ↑ Dead Rising: Fashion Guide, GameFAQs, (July, 2006).
- ↑ a b Samuels, Tanya, Dead Rising Free Key Downloads, Associated Content, (February 09, 2009).