Dead Rising 2 | Table of Contents
|Location||Palisades Mall - KokoNutz Sports Town (underneath)|
|Mission||Tape It or Die 1 |
Tape It or Die 2
|Notebook||Member of Tape It Or Die. Found underneath KokoNutz Sports Town in Palisades Mall.|
|Dead Rising 2 Survivors|
Gretchen Peregrine is a Dead Rising 2 survivor in the missions Tape It or Die 1 and Tape It or Die 2. She is also one of the four bloggers of the website Tape it or Die, the other bloggers include Wallace Hertzog, Johnny Kilpatrick, and Left Hand Lance.
Gretchen is a pharmacist.
- "Wallace - You waved those tickets at our face like piece of meat dangling before a pack of starving wolves. You're the oldest amongst us, and you're acting like a first-grader goading kindergartners into a pile of mud."
The four were live blogging during Terror is Reality arena when an explosion breached the zombie enclosure. They were all seperated, but they eventually were reunited and took shelter in an old TV production studio in a backroom behind KokoNutz Sports Town in Palisades Mall.
ZOMBREX IS NOT A CURE 2
I've given it more thought. Zombrex is a problem. I'm pretty sure there's no cure because they don't want there to be a cure. It makes logical and financial sense. Let's just go through a short thought experiment. A 25-year-old man is bitten by a zombie. Let's just say he leads a life where he would live to be 75. He needs to take Zombrex every day in order to prevent conversion. At the moment, the absolute cheapest I've ever seen Zombrex offered at was $300 a dose, and that was from exceptionally shady dealers.
So, work that out.
50 years x 365.25 days/year x 1 dose/day x $200/dose = $5,478,750
Five-and-a-half million dollars. That's how much that man is worth to Phenotrans. Let's ignore the fact that the average lifetime income for someone with a professional degree is around $4.4 million (only $1.2 for a high school . Let's ignore the fact that this man would probably not have enough to continually pay, and would thus turn/die alone and penniless. Let's ignore all that and ask:
How much would they charge for a cure?CURE was right. Zombrex makes me sick. If I see an advertisement for it, I'm going to wreck it. A small means of protest, but a valid one. I encourage everyone else to do the same. I don't encourage unrestrained vandalism, I think we need to show Phenotrans that not being a cure is not good enough.
- ↑ a b PS3 Dead Rising 2 - Perfect Walkthrough - Part 57: Tape it or Die Crew Actual Rescue Mission, youtube, (October 4, 2010).
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. I Have Terror is Reality Tickets, Tape it or Die, (July 2010). Wallace wins two tickets
- ↑ This is Embarrassing, Tape it or Die, (July 16, 2010). Gretchen buys two more tickets
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. Co-operating to survive, Tape it or Die, (August 16, 2010).
- ↑ Kilpatrick, Johnny. #Liveblogging: *Actually* Live!! *Actually* at TiR!! *Actually* Now!, Tape it or Die, (August 11, 2010).
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. everyone out there, olease help me!!!, Tape it or Die, (August 12, 2010). Gretchen separated after blast, "can't stop long./ separated. nobopdes aroubnd. phone gbne. i dont knwo where anybody is."
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. ZOMBREX IS NOT A CURE 2, Tape it or Die, (August 19, 2010).