Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Mark Of The Sniper
|Psychopath|| Roger Hall|
|Mission||Mark Of The Sniper|
|Starts||Day 2, Sept. 20, 5 pm|
|Expires||Day 3, Sept. 21, 12 am|
|Kill Bonus||15,000 each|
|Otis's call||I've spotted a guy in the COSMETICS SHOP in ENTRANCE PLAZA. Looks like he's tryin' to get outta there but someone's takin' shots at him. There must be a sniper positioned over there. He won't last long like that...|
|Dead Rising Scoop|
Halls notice Frank cutsceneEdit
Opening cutscene with the Halls
Jack: Looks like 72 yards... I can blow his head off clean from here. Can I take a shot, dad?
Roger: Getting' a headshot from here's no big deal Jack.
Roger: Think you can pull it off, Thomas?
Thomas: But, Daddy, he ain't no zombie. He's just a man!
Roger: Thomas! We're doin' this to survive. You know that.
Jack: Using a firearm for self defense is our god-given right as Americans, Thomas.
Roger: C'mon Thomas, shoot. Shoot him.
Jack: Shoot him, Thomas!Roger: I said shoot him! Shoot him Thomas. Now. What you waiting for? Do it!
Battling the Hall FamilyEdit
Enter Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics - the store with the pink sign next to the escalators - and talk to Wayne, he will join Frank.
Conversation with Wayne Edit
Conversation with Wayne
Frank: You ok, buddy?
Wayne: W-Who are you?
Frank: My name's Frank. I've come to help you. Can you follow behind me?
Wayne: But... There's SNIPERS out there. They'll shoot anything... zombies... people. If we go out there, they'll fire on us for sure!
Frank: At this distance, we should be fine. We'll just have to run really quickly.
Wayne: No way... I don't feel like dyin' today.
Frank: You still alive?
Wayne: What happened to the snipers?
Frank: Don't worry about them. I took care of it. No one's gonna shoot you now.
Frank: We should get moving before some other weirdos show up and replace the snipers. Let's go.Wayne: I was waitin' for a tough guy like you to take care of business! Get me outta here, man!
- There is no cutscene when the three snipers die.
- The entire second floor of the Entrance Plaza has no zombies on it during and after this scoop.
- ↑ Dead Rising Game Script, IGN, (January, 2009).
- ↑ a b Hall, Kevin. Dead Rising: Game Script by Berserker, GameFAQs, (January 5, 2009).
- ↑ a b c d Rorie, Matthew Gamespot Gameguide Dead Rising, Gamespot
- ↑ Dead Rising Compilation of FAQs and Guides, Xbox.com.
- ↑ Dead Rising FAQ/Walkthrough, IGN, (February 25, 2007)
- ↑ a b Dead Rising Featured Guide, Cheat Happens.
- ↑ Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. 71