Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Mark Of The Sniper
|Psychopath|| Roger Hall|
|Mission||Mark Of The Sniper|
|Starts||Day 2, Sept. 20, 5 pm|
|Expires||Day 3, Sept. 21, 12 am|
|Kill Bonus||15,000 each|
|Otis's call||I've spotted a guy in the COSMETICS SHOP in ENTRANCE PLAZA. Looks like he's tryin' to get outta there but someone's takin' shots at him. There must be a sniper positioned over there. He won't last long like that...|
|Dead Rising Scoop|
Halls notice Frank cutsceneEdit
Opening cutscene with the Halls
Jack: Looks like 72 yards... I can blow his head off clean from here. Can I take a shot, dad?
Roger: Getting' a headshot from here's no big deal Jack.
Roger: Think you can pull it off, Thomas?
Thomas: But, Daddy, he ain't no zombie. He's just a man!
Roger: Thomas! We're doin' this to survive. You know that.
Jack: Using a firearm for self defense is our god-given right as Americans, Thomas.
Roger: C'mon Thomas, shoot. Shoot him.
Jack: Shoot him, Thomas!Roger: I said shoot him! Shoot him Thomas. Now. What you waiting for? Do it!
Battling the Hall FamilyEdit
Enter Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics - the store with the pink sign next to the escalators - and talk to Wayne, he will join Frank.
Conversation with Wayne Edit
Conversation with Wayne
Frank: You ok, buddy?
Wayne: W-Who are you?
Frank: My name's Frank. I've come to help you. Can you follow behind me?
Wayne: But... There's SNIPERS out there. They'll shoot anything... zombies... people. If we go out there, they'll fire on us for sure!
Frank: At this distance, we should be fine. We'll just have to run really quickly.
Wayne: No way... I don't feel like dyin' today.
Frank: You still alive?
Wayne: What happened to the snipers?
Frank: Don't worry about them. I took care of it. No one's gonna shoot you now.
Frank: We should get moving before some other weirdos show up and replace the snipers. Let's go.Wayne: I was waitin' for a tough guy like you to take care of business! Get me outta here, man!
- There is no cutscene when the three snipers die.
- The entire second floor of the Entrance Plaza has no zombies on it during and after this scoop.
- ↑ Dead Rising Game Script, IGN, (January, 2009).
- ↑ a b Hall, Kevin. Dead Rising: Game Script by Berserker, GameFAQs, (January 5, 2009).
- ↑ a b c d Rorie, Matthew Gamespot Gameguide Dead Rising, Gamespot
- ↑ Dead Rising Compilation of FAQs and Guides, Xbox.com.
- ↑ Dead Rising FAQ/Walkthrough, IGN, (February 25, 2007)
- ↑ a b Dead Rising Featured Guide, Cheat Happens.
- ↑ Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. 71