Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Location||Colby’s Movieland Shop|
|Enhanced by book||Hobby in Contemporary Reading (Paradise Plaza)|
|Dead Rising Weapons|
The Rat Stick is a weapon in Dead Rising. Unlike the Toy Laser Sword, when a zombie is beat with a Rat Stick, it does not fall down. It is one of the weakest weapons in the game when used as a melee weapon. It is extremely lethal as a throwing weapon, killing every zombie, including the strongest cop zombie, when thrown. Similar to a push broom and lead pipe, when thrown this toy is impaled in the zombie for two to three seconds and temporarily pushes back the zombie. In those few seconds the zombie can still attack. The zombie then collapses dead, giving Frank a 30 prestige point bonus. This toy lasts 20 times thrown also.
- The mega buster toy is twice as strong as the Toy Laser Sword and Rat Stick. If Frank shoots a thin lady zombie at level one, it takes only 4 hits with the mega buster to kill the woman, but 8 hits with the Toy Laser Sword and Rat Stick.
- If Frank is grabbed and attacked by a zombie while the rat stick is impaled in the zombie, after Frank pushes the zombie away, the rat stick will drop and the zombie will still be animated.
- The amount of time the zombie stays standing is dependent on Frank's level and the endurance of the zombie. At level one the Zombie drops dead after three seconds, at level 50 the zombie drops dead after two seconds.
- Rat Saucer
- Rat Stick
- Red and Grey Ratman T-shirt with Brown Shorts
- Green Ratman T-shirt and Blue Jean Shorts