Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Location|| Crislip’s Home Saloon|
Pushed by zombies around the mall
|Enhanced by book||Travel in Everyone Luvs Books (Entrance Plaza)|
|Cannot be placed in inventory|
|Dead Rising Weapons|
Shopping carts are often pushed by a fat zombie woman in pink, or a fat woman zombie who has a bandage over her eye and looks like dead survivor Kathy Peterson. Like the zombie man pushing the large propane tank, these zombies are unable to attack any of the survivors, but may push towards Frank and block his way.
These zombie pushed carts can be found in several locations in Willamette Parkview Mall, particularly:
- Outside of Crislip's Home Saloon
- Outside of Seon's Food and Stuff
- Near the Al Fresca Plaza entrance in Entrance Plaza
- one or two on the second floor of Paradise Plaza on the Colby's Movieland side
Picking up the cartEdit
- The cart can be picked up if Frank leaves one area of the mall pushing the cart and the load screen appears. When the new screen is loaded, Frank will be holding the cart instead of pushing it.
- The cart can be picked up after Frank kicks the cart.
- The cart can be picked up if it is pushed off balance or tipped on its side other ways other than kicking. The most difficult way is to hit the cart and push the cart off balance, with a light damage weapon. This is difficult to do and Frank may destroy the cart.
Kicking the cartEdit
Frank West can kick the cart by pressing while he is pushing or holding onto the cart.
- Weapon Cart a weapon given to Frank West after defeating Steven Chapman in Seon's Food and Stuff during Case 2-3: Medicine Run.