Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Starts||Day 2, Sept. 20, 1 pm|
|Expires||Day 3, Sept. 21, 10 am|
|Kill Bonus||500 each|
|Dead Rising Scoops|
- This article is about the unannounced scoop The Cult for the article about the cult members, see Raincoat Cult.
As Frank enters the Paradise Plaza, a cut scene begins. Sean Keanan the cult leader, is over a box with a woman inside Jennifer Gorman. The box is surrounded by Raincoat Cult members, people in yellow raincoats and green masks, who carry knives and occasionally dynamite.
Battling Raincoat Cult membersEdit
See Raincoat Cult for details about defeating these cult members.
Sean disappears and is not fought now. Frank battles him later in A Strange Group.
Sean's ritual cutsceneEdit
Sean: Behold! The end of the world is upon us! Death itself has overflowed upon this world, defiling us all!
Sean: The only path to the salvation of the soul is the purging of the tainted blood!
as he is taking pictures.
Sean: Ah. A nonbeliever in our midst.
Sean: If we are to achieve salvation, his blood must flow!
- After this unannounced scoop, Colby's Movieland is cleared of zombies and only has Raincoat Cult members.
- ↑ There are three scoops which all start on day 2, September 20, 5pm, those three are: Antique Lover, Mark Of The Sniper, The Woman Who Didn't Make It.
- ↑ Dead Rising:Chop Till You Drop FAQ/Walkthrough, GameFAQs, (March 1, 2009).
- ↑ Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. unknown
- ↑ Dead Rising: Game Script, GameFAQs.com, (January 5, 2009).