Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
|Location||Chris' Fine Foods|
|Starts||Day 3, Sept. 21, 2 am|
|Expires||Day 3, Sept. 21, 5 pm|
|Dead Rising Scoops|
Entering the Food Court, Frank should hear the sound of drunken laughter coming from somewhere inside the Food Court. Run up the small set of stairs to the right into Chris' Fine Foods (F103) to discover a very drunk man named Gil behind the food counter.
Speak with Gil who turns out to be extremely belligerent and doesn't want to heed Frank's advice.
Begin to leave, going as far as exiting Chris', and Gil has a ask to join. As soon as he joins, offer him Frank's shoulder, set the Guide Arrow for the Security Room, and head back.
Conversation with GilEdit
Conversation with Gil
Gil: Bottoms up!
Frank: What the hell are you doing in here?
Gil: Heh He He, feel like a drink partner? No cover charge.
Frank: Worthless drunk... Don't you know what's going on out there?
Gil: Yeah, yeah... I know. That's exactly why I'm drinkin'! You expect me to stay sober in this situation? Asshole!
Frank: Just come with me. You're going to get your ass eaten if you stay here!
Gil: Goddamn zombies! Come on! Come and get me! Hope you can hold your liquor though, cause I'm soakin' in it.
Frank: Look there's a helicopter coming. If you wanna be on it, come with me.
Gil: I've already got someone comin' to get me... Angels... Beautiful Angels! *hic* Zombies... Angels... People... whatever. Let's all go get drunk! Hahaha!
Gil: W-Wait! Are you serious? Someone's really comin' for us? For sure?
Frank: Trust me or not. That's your choice.Gil: I'll go. Take me with you! I'm going!
- During this unannounced scoop there are 6 extra wine bottles on the floor, and one extra wine bottle on the counter.
There are numerous different wines which Gil drinks. If Frank leaves the Food Court then returns, the wine bottle will change.
As soon as Gil joins, he swigs the wine for the last time, then the bottle disappears.
- ↑ Dead Rising:Chop Till You Drop FAQ/Walkthrough, GameFAQs, (March 1, 2009).
- ↑ The Official Guide offers this unnecessary advice: "Unequip your weapon () and hit Gil until he decides to talk to Frank again. Even after another attempt at convincing him to come with Frank, Gil declines." It also fails to mention the 10,000 prestige point photo opportunity in the section on Gil. Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. unknown
- ↑ Hall, Kevin. Dead Rising: Game Script by Berserker, GameFAQs, (January 5, 2009).
- Other photograph opportunities.