Dead Rising 2 | Table of Contents
|Location||KokoNutz Sports Town (underneath) in Palisades Mall|
|Mission||Tape It or Die 1 |
Tape It or Die 2
|Notebook||Member of Tape It Or Die. Found underneath KokoNutz Sports Town in Palisades Mall.|
|Dead Rising 2 Survivors|
Wallace Hertzog is a Dead Rising 2 survivor in the missions Tape It or Die 1 and Tape It or Die 2. He is also one of the four bloggers of the website Tape it or Die, the other bloggers include Gretchen Peregrine, Johnny Kilpatrick, and Left Hand Lance.
Wallace has been described as a big, hairy biker from Texas who has only just heard of the web.[Verification needed]
- "Wallace - You waved those tickets at our face like piece of meat dangling before a pack of starving wolves. You're the oldest amongst us, and you're acting like a first-grader goading kindergartners into a pile of mud."
The four were live blogging during Terror is Reality arena when an explosion breached the zombie enclosure. They were all seperated, but they eventually were reunited and took shelter in an old TV production studio in a backroom behind KokoNutz Sports Town in Palisades Mall.
- "it's a hadny-dandy card-based reference guide to making your own [Tape it or die] weapons! this was gonna be my big-ticket item. I was planning on either selling them individually, or maybe finding some card company and selling them on the idea, and then like packing them like baseball or MTG cards. sell as a bundle. "Get your weapon combo cards here!" and stuff like that."
- "There were zombies everywhere, and they were just playing like nothing was unusual. I think that may be the most rock-and-roll thing you can do in that kind of situation. I tried yelling at them, to tell them to join us in the studio, but their music was so loud, I couldn't even hear myself."
Wallace's blogs are interlaced with popular American culture, including:
- In the blog entitled "A Post About a Postman (But Not That Movie)" Wallace Hertzog is referring to the Kevin Costner box office bomb The Postman.
- Wallace closes the "A Post About a Postman (But Not That Movie)" blog saying, "This bud's for you!". This is a reference to a famous iconic statement in American beer commercials, created by the beer company Budweiser.
- In "A Post About a Postman (But Not That Movie)" Wallace writes "I worked in my father's repair shop, fixing up the town's cars and motorcycles. (If I remember correctly, there were an unusually high number of Dodge Darts there.)" The Dodge Dart is a low priced car built from 1960-1976 in North America.
- ↑ a b PS3 Dead Rising 2 - Perfect Walkthrough - Part 57: Tape it or Die Crew Actual Rescue Mission, youtube, (October 4, 2010).
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. I Have Terror is Reality Tickets, Tape it or Die, (July 2010). Wallace wins two tickets
- ↑ This is Embarrassing, Tape it or Die, (July 16, 2010). Gretchen buys two more tickets
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. Co-operating to survive, Tape it or Die, (August 16, 2010).
- ↑ Kilpatrick, Johnny. #Liveblogging: *Actually* Live!! *Actually* at TiR!! *Actually* Now!, Tape it or Die, (August 11, 2010).
- ↑ Peregrine, Gretchen. everyone out there, olease help me!!!, Tape it or Die, (August 12, 2010). Gretchen separated after blast, "can't stop long./ separated. nobopdes aroubnd. phone gbne. i dont knwo where anybody is."
- ↑ Hertzog, Wallace, My First Weapon Idea, Tape It Or Die, (August 17, 2010).
- ↑ Hertzog, Wallace, Turning Trajedy to Profit (Co-Written With LHL), Tape It Or Die, (August 25, 2010).
- ↑ Hertzog, Wallace. I Saw One of My Current Favorite Bands Last Night!, Tape It Or Die, (September 16, 2010).
- Hertzog, Wallace, Some of Our Magazine Recommendations, Tape It Or Die, (September, 2010). Recommends "Stunt Devils", "Fortune Fighter" and "Dangerous People".